Symptoms: Office 2007 prints additional information that Outlook 2003 and previous left out also no matter what size font setting to select it always prints small.
Cause: Office 2007 has a feature called Font Scaling that forces the font to a size that fits the most info on the page.
Fix: The supported fix seems to be to install and use the calendar printing wizard, but this does not help if you are printing on various small size pages say for example a day runner page. So, you can disable font scaling with the registry setting below.
1. On the Edit menu, point to New, and then click DWORD Value.
2. Type DisableFontScaling, and then press ENTER.
3. Right-click DisableFontScaling, and then click Modify.
4. In the Value data box, type 1, and then click OK.
5. On the File menu, click Exit to exit Registry Editor.